Welcome

Welcome to EmmeNation
Where mind, body and spirit meet

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ode To my Bath

I am in heaven with the bath in my new apartment.  I am close to 6 feet and I lay without a bend to my knee.
It's heaven I tell you. 
My home spa last night consisted of:
1 Cup of Epsom Salt with essential oils: 3 drops of lavender, 3 drops of rose,  2 drops of sandalwood.
Candles a must.
Ode to my Bath
Oh the depth of your warmth,
so enveloping your caress, 
I am yours for the 15 minutes before dinner is served.
Gentle are your waves of acceptance and
welcoming my relaxation in your fluid arms.
Thank you for the respit to my very busy day,
I am grateful to have you with so much pain going on in our world.
I am blessed to have you ever present when my body aches and faithfully you give me relief.
Ah yes, ode to my bath.






No comments:

Post a Comment