Welcome

Welcome to EmmeNation
Where mind, body and spirit meet

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Whats in Your Library?

Hope you had an unbelievable 4th of July weekend full of smiles and laughs with your family and friends. Or if you got to get away and soak up the sun, hope you got some sand between your toes too.

My weekend was a pretty busy one, including my final performance in Love, Loss, and What I Wore, but now I am getting that down time we all need once in a while. My plan is to just curl up on the beach with a good read and listen to waves crashing in the background.

For those of you that just finished their books this weekend and need some recommendations check out the NYPost article, "In My Library: Emme" on the link below to find out my favorites! And comment back some recommendations for me :-)

My Fav Reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment