Welcome

Welcome to EmmeNation
Where mind, body and spirit meet

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Congrats to Love, Loss, and What I Wore on it's 700th Performance!


As announced on my website earlier in the year, I am proud to be apart of the fabulous cast of Nora Ephron's Love, Loss, and What I Wore from June 1st- July 3rd. While being apart of the cast, I had the pleasure of celebrating it's 700th performance on June 16th! Quite impressive, right? Well, I am looking forward to celebrating even more anniversaries with future casts, because trust me girls, this show isn't going anywhere. I would like to invite you all to come see this unbelievable show, and my fellow actresses, and congratulate everyone that has worked on this excellent show for the past few years.  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment