Welcome

Welcome to EmmeNation
Where mind, body and spirit meet

Friday, December 17, 2010

Dreaming of Paris

I am seriously looking at my friend Doni's site (www.girlsguidetoparis.com) and feeling the need to eat escargot, cheese, baguettes (although I'm gluten free, there must be wheat-less baguettes now in Paris) drink delicious french wine ...


wait a minute, I'm working on the content for my new EmmeNation site (launching in Jan 2011), what am I doing surfing and looking at divine sites like girls guide to Paris?


Ok, back to work after sleep and walk in the cold to wake me up tomorrow...(yes, I am quasi consistent with my fitness routine, thank God for the reservoir path, is all I can say!), will write more during break!

Check out this glorious site!

No comments:

Post a Comment